Hepatitis C Treatment
Burbank Specialty Pharmacy patient-focused approach makes managing Hepatitis C easier by creating a continuous communication flow between us, the physician’s office, the patient, and their caregivers, which ensures safe, efficient, and quality care. As a specialized pharmacy with many years of experience we offer all the necessary medications and support that you need. Our staff includes experienced, knowledgeable, and hepatology trained clinical pharmacists, regional support personnel, patient care representatives, and reimbursement specialists.
Burbank Specialty Pharmacy simplifies patient care with customized prescription forms and provides a continuum of care through follow-up with the physician’s office. Via our exclusive medication therapy management services, our staff provides step-by-step consultations, continuous education, and support services throughout treatment. We pride ourselves in improving patient outcomes while promoting and assisting with optimal patient adherence.
Hepatitis C Patient Services:
- Assistance with all insurance issues, including verification of benefits and prior authorization
- Expert staff handling Medicare Part B and Part D billing
- Co-pay and patient assistance program
- Patient education, emotional support, and assistance programs through our Non-Profit partners
- Refill reminders and wellness checks tailored to specific disease and therapy
- Complete patient educational materials shipped with each prescription
- Multi-language capabilities
- Clinical pharmacist support and consultation available 24/7/365
- Free same day/overnight delivery direct to your home, office, or designated location
- Patient care coordinators help with scheduling, deliveries, refills, and all administrative issues
- All required supplies are provided at no cost to the patient for injectable therapies
Let us make your life easier by allowing us to become your care partner and designing a solution to meet your needs. Please call or email us today!