Burbank Specialty Pharmacy has created a unique and patient-focused approach to the treatment of Osteoporosis. Our pharmacists and staff have clinical expertise in osteoporosis and understand the effect the disease has on the patient and their quality of life. With improvements in medicine and technology, our clinical pharmacists are always in the know about the most innovative therapies which can now prevent progression of disease, treat current condition, and prevent future fractures. Many treatment options available today not only prevent future bone loss, but also help rebuild bone mass.
Burbank Specialty Pharmacy is a community based infusion specialty pharmacy that provides a unique patient-focused model, which allows immediate availability of critically required specialty medications delivered by compassionate, highly competent professionals. Our comprehensive approach in managing our patients’ disease state improves the outcome, resulting in the reduction of costs over the term of the illness.
- Assistance with all insurance issues, including verification of benefits and prior authorization
- Expert staff handling Medicare Part B and Part D billing
- Co-pay and patient assistance program
- Patient education, emotional support, and assistance programs through our Non-Profit partners
- Refill reminders and wellness checks tailored to specific disease and therapy
- Complete patient educational materials shipped with each prescription
- Multi-language capabilities
- Clinical pharmacist support and consultation available 24/7/365
- Free same day/overnight delivery direct to your home, office, or designated location
- Patient care coordinators help with scheduling, deliveries, refills, and all administrative issues
- All required supplies are provided at no cost to the patient for injectable therapies
Let us make your life easier by allowing us to become your care partner and designing a solution to meet your needs. Please call or email us today!